Venue WTF!!!

|
I am just going to say it... Venue you have disappointed me. This is not easy for me since our last affair watching Architecture in Helsinki was so amazing! I guess I am hard to please. Let me fill you in....
Last nite was the Twin Shadows show @ The Venue. For what its worth, the band sounded amazing, the lighting was trippy and the newest hipster trends were out in full force but I missed most of it.
 Now (Don Cherry moment) kids if you wanna be a professional concert goer, you gotta show up when the doors open! I did not do that and it burned, not only because the tix were $30 bucks but also because I really wanted to see the whole show. When the doors open at 8pm, go for 8pm! Don't assume that there will be a wait for the bands.
Although we missed most of the show, we did catch a few great songs including 'yellow balloon' posted here! The band brought their magic with amazing light shows, hooking riffs, and great harmonies. Those precious few songs were enough for me to forgive the Venue for another great band and what could have potentially been an epic night out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment